DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data through the use of our website. Personal data is any data about your identity, including your name, address, e-mail address(es) and user behavior.
(2) Responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is TMD Friction Services GmbH, Schlebuscher Str. 99, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany, email@example.com (see our company information). You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at Datenschutz@tmdfriction.com or by writing to our postal address, addressing your correspondence to “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and, where applicable, your name) will be stored by us, to enable us to respond to your queries. We will delete any data provided to us in this way as soon as it is no longer necessary for us to store it, or will restrict its processing in cases where we are legally obliged to store it.
(4) Please see below for detailed information about the relevant procedures we follow in cases where we use commissioned service providers for individual services available on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes. This information also includes the relevant criteria for storage periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data we store on you:
* Right to access
* Right to rectify and delete
* Right to restrict processing
* Right to object to processing
* Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the way in which we process your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data by visiting our website
(1) If you use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register with us or share data with us in any other way, we will collect only the personal data transferred to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that we require for technical purposes to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR):
* IP address
* Date and time of the request
* Time zone difference between local time and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
* Content of the request (specific page)
* Access status/HTTP status code
* Respective volume of data transmitted
* Website the request has come from
* Operating system and its interface
* Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the collection of the data specified above, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser when you visit a website and are stored on your hard drive. They provide the owner of the website (in this case, us) with specific information. Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the scope, and functionality of which are outlined below:
* Transient cookies (see b)
* Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies, which store a “session ID” that can be used to assign different browser requests to the entire session, thereby enabling us to recognize your computer if you visit our website again. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period, which can differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired, to reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
Use of Vimeo components
We use components from Vimeo on our website. Vimeo is a service of Vimeo LCC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Every time you visit our website, which is equipped with such a component, the component causes your browser to download a corresponding display of the Vimeo component. If you visit our website whilst being logged into Vimeo at the same time, Vimeo uses the information collected by the component to identify exactly which website you are visiting and matches this information to your personal Vimeo account. If you click on the “Play” button or post relevant comments, for example, this information will be sent to your personal user account with Vimeo and saved there. As well as this, the information indicating that you have visited our website will be forwarded to Vimeo. This happens regardless of whether you click on the component/post comments or not, for example.
If you would like to prevent this transmission and Vimeo from saving data about you and your activities on our website, you will need to log out of Vimeo before visiting our website. Vimeo’s privacy notice provides more information on this, in particular with regard to the collection and usage of data by Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
By integrating Vimeo videos, we are able to present videos we have selected from the Vimeo platform. We consider this to be our legitimate interest in the integration of individual Vimeo videos. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is therefore Art. 6 Para. 1 lit f GDPR.
Please note that Vimeo may use Google Analytics and that you have opt-out options for Google Analytics (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) or can adjust the settings of Google for the use of data for marketing purposes (https://adssettings.google.com/).
Facebook (Meta) Pixel
(1) We use business tools, such as Meta Pixel. Learn more about off-Facebook activity, how it is used and how you can manage it.
(2) Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies.
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
The aim of reCAPTCHA is to verify whether data being entered on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is done by a person or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyses the behavior of the visitor to the website using various characteristics. The analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor accesses the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, length of visit of the website visitor, or the mouse movements of the user). Data collected as part of the analysis are passed on to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run entirely in the background. Website visitors are not informed that an analysis is taking place.
The basis for processing the data is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its online offers from improper automated spying and SPAM.
This Website uses Piwik Pro, for statistical analysis of visitor access. Piwik Pro uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer to analyze your use of the Website.
The collected information may include a visitor’s IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity and other information. See the scope of data collected by Piwik PRO.
The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, we draw your attention to the fact that, in this case, you may not be able to use all the features of this Website.
You can specify here whether you agree to the storage of a unique web analysis cookie in your browser, to enable the website operator to record and analyze various statistical data. If you do not want this cookie to be stored, click the following link to store the Piwik Pro deactivation cookie in your browser.
Privacy on this site: We collect and process your data on this site to better understand how it is used. You can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
Piwik PRO hosts the solution on Microsoft Azure in Germany/Netherlands/United States/Hong Kong/ElastX in Sweden, and the data is stored for 14/25 months.
The purpose of data processing: analytics and conversion tracking based on consent. Legal basis: Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR.
The legal basis for collecting your personal data using the aforementioned cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can sign up to our newsletter that we can use to let you know about our exciting current offers. The goods and services advertised are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use what is known as the double opt-in method to register for our newsletter. This means that we send you an email to the given address provided after your registration, which we use to ask you to confirm that you want to be sent the newsletter. If you do not confirm registration within 30 days, your information will be locked and automatically deleted after a month. Furthermore, we store each IP address that you use, as well as the registration and confirmation times. The purpose of this method is to prove your registration and to be able to clarify any potential misuse of your personal data if required.
(3) To be sent the newsletter, you must provide your email address, title, surname, country, and the language in which you would like to receive the newsletter. Providing additional data is voluntary. After your confirmation, we store your submitted data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is section 6, paragraph 1, page 1 of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to be sent the newsletter at any time, and unsubscribe. You can also cancel by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the unsubscribe form, or by using the contact details given in our imprint.
(6) Newsletters contain a ‘web beacon’, i.e. a pixel-sized file that is accessed by the CleverReach server when the newsletter is opened. As part of this access, technical information is collected first, which includes information about your browser and system, as well as your IP address and the time of access. This information is used to improve services from a technical perspective, using the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior, based on the location where they access the newsletter (that can be determined using the IP address) or access times. In addition, statistical data collection includes determining whether the newsletter has been opened, when it was opened, and what links were clicked on.
Information is stored if you have subscribed to the newsletter. When you unsubscribe, we delete this data.
§ 5 Participants in team meetings
All information provided here can only refer to TMD Friction Services GmbH. In a team meeting, we take all technically possible and sensible security measures to protect your data. However, we cannot influence how other external participants may handle the data you provide. Please remember this when providing sensitive information.
Notes on data protection
(1) Purpose(s) of data processing
Conducting meetings, presentations, and training with interested parties/customers/suppliers/cooperation partners.
(2) Legal basis(s) of data processing
Processing for the performance of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual measures: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data will be passed on
Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd., One Microsoft Place, S. County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18 P521, Ireland.
Recipients can also be third parties if you instruct us to pass on data to them.
(4) Data transfer to a third country and legal basis(s) for this
USA – Standard data protection clauses of the European Union: Art. 46 para. 2 lit. c GDPR.
(5) Storage period of the data or Criteria for determining the storage period
Notes for meeting participants
(6) Chat data
You may have the option to use the chat function. The text input you have made will be displayed to all participants.
(7) Shared screen content
You may have the option to share your screen content. Your screen content will be visible to all participants.
(8) Shared files
You may have the option to share files. All participants may have the possibility to download and process these file(s). We will only process file(s) from you for the purpose for which you have provided them.
(9) Audio/video data
In order to enable the audio and video functions, the data of the microphone and video camera that you use for teams will be processed during the duration of the team meeting. You can turn off or mute the camera or microphone yourself at any time via the Microsoft Teams app. In principle, audio or video data is not recorded, for external participants, the recording function is deactivated via appropriate guidelines.
(10) Deviating processing of data
If we want to process data from team meetings differently from the above information, we will ask you for your consent in advance.
TMD Friction Services GmbH
Schlebuscher Str. 99, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany,
Phone number: +49 (0)2171 703 2397