ACCESSORY KIT FOR HANDBRAKE SHOES
16 references; covering 40 different handbrake shoes (BMW, Mercedes-Benz …)
- Adjusts to the wear of the shoes to ensure the right friction and hold power
- Locks the shoes in “hold” position to secure the vehicle from unintended rolling
Why changing and not cleaning:
- Material wear of the lock could lead to reduced functionality; rolling of the car
- Due to wear of the part adjuster nut might not adjust correctly
- Cleaning of the parts for re-use might lead to corrosion; handbrake can get stuck
Car manufacturers like BMW recommend replacing the expanding locks
every 48 months (if not worn earlier) and with every change of handbrake shoes.
|TEXTAR ART. NO.||SUITABLE FOR BRAKE SHOE ARTICLE NUMBERS:|
For shoes highlighted in red, there are no 1:1 crossings possible. Please compare picture in Brakebook with original part on the vehicle!
An overview of the corresponding expanding locks will be included in each handbrake shoe kit packaging.